I’ve been posting Web content for over 20 years. (Such a nerd.) In the beginning, I hand-coded pages. For the past 10 years, I’ve used blogging software. There is no way anyone will ever see it all. So it goes.
If you’re curious about where I am on the Web these days, here’s a summary:
- From my head to yours (www.edgewiseblog.com/mjh) – politics, health, thoughts, photos, and poetry.
- Ah, Wilderness! (www.ahwilderness.com) – out and about in the Four Corners region of the southwestern United States, as well as the Rocky Mountains.
- PC Training & Consulting (www.mjhinton.com/help) – computer topics and my books.
Each of these blogs has direct links to categories listed in a sidebar, as well as RSS feeds.
I’m also on Amazon, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Picasa, and Flickr. Most of that content originates on one of my three blogs. I apologize for the redundancy, but it seems unavoidable at this time.
I do this to please myself. I enjoy writing and taking photos. I admit I’m frustrated that 10,000,000 people will spend 5 minutes watching a cat video and most of those won’t spend 5 seconds on my content. Thank you for your time and attention. Feel free to:
- Comment: at the end of a blog entry or via email
- Rate: with stars or likes
- Share: via email, Facebook, Twitter, what-have-you
I encourage you to create your own content on the Web (including sharing the links that interest you). Let me know if you do. Facebook is the easiest place, although often exasperating. It is very easy to start a blog at www.wordpress.com or to upload photos to www.flickr.com. Put yourself out there. peace, mjh